Returns on NEW** textbooks within 14 days of purchase with receipt.
(** some restrictions apply)
1.Note the non-returnable items list below.
2. Final sale period starts March 23rd 2020 and lasts through final exams.
- Returned books must be in perfect, unread, unmarked condition.
- Returned books must be in original packaging- shrink-wrapped packages must be un-opened.
- ** NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS include: used books, coil-bound books, custom publications, lab manuals, course packs, repro books, CDs, DVD's, clickers, access code cards or ebooks.
- Returns on items paid by cheque will be granted between the 10th and 14th day after purchase.
- Extended returns for dropped courses until Feb 28th 2020. Proof of drop is required and all other return conditions apply.
- Distance Education students require Store Manager authorization prior to shipping returns.
- ALL textbooks are NON-Returnable around & during the exam periods.
- The Store Manager reserves the right to refuse any returns that do not meet our policy.